Swanson Reed is a national specialist R&D tax and innovation advisory firm. We service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar ASX listed and Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer. We are seeking to recruit a Melbourne based Sales Manager to join their team and drive growth.
- Schedule and attend meetings with potential clients.
- Obtain a sufficient level of knowledge about the R&D Tax Incentive scheme to provide information about eligibility and qualification principles to clients .
- Provide excellent customer service and professional representation of the Swanson Reed brand.
Our induction and training program provides comprehensive support, designed to maximise your success in the role and ability to provide quality information to clients.
We offer a part-time working week (not including weekends) and flexibility to allow you to schedule client meetings to suit your requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets.
- Experience in developing new business opportunities and clients.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a genuine desire to succeed.
- Outstanding history in finance, tax and/or professional B2B sales.
- Want to be rewarded for their achievements.
- Are customer focused with a professional demeanor.