A full-time position with one of Australia’s largest specialist R&D tax advisory firms would suit a motivated technical analyst who will be responsible for:
- Developing technical plans for confidential, state-of-the-art technologies
- Writing, editing and proofreading a range of technical documents and R&D activity descriptions
- Liaising with start up, private, ASX-listed and large companies
The role is managed out of the Brisbane office, however suitable candidates in other states may be able to complete the role remotely.
This is your chance to be part of a technology-focused and fast-paced organisation.
Swanson Reed is one of Australia’s largest specialist R&D tax advisory firms. We service a diverse range of clients in respect of their entitlements and reporting requirements under the R&D Tax Incentive.
An exciting opportunity exists to use your excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills on a full range of technical documents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interview technical personnel in respect of their R&D Activities
- Review background literature and other material to become familiar with product technologies and state of art
- Observe activities to determine operating procedure and detail
- Assist in laying out material for publication
- Use an established outline and source material to finalise documents and make the report flow correctly with the raw data and results from technical staff
- Work cohesively with other stakeholders, including clients and team members to facilitate delivery of agreed activity
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates having experience in drafting R&D Activity descriptions for lodgement with AusIndustry will be highly favoured
- Degree or diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including appropriate phone manner
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage short and competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with clients
A results-focused self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.