Assurance and Advisory
Swanson Reed provides a full service review to self claimants seeking assurance and or desire their claim to meet the ATO’s safe harbor penalty provisions.
How can we help?
With offices nationwide, Swanson Reed manages all facets of the R&D tax incentive claim preparation process including:
- review of eligible R&D activities to be included in the claim
- assistance with the technical scoping of these projects
- review of R&D substantiation documentation
- review of eligible R&D expenditure for inclusion within R&D Tax Schedule and R&D Applications
- review of the Application for Registration of R&D Activities
- review of the R&D Tax Schedule
- preparation of an opinion letter regarding to our position on your eligibility
- advice relating to an AusIndustry review or ATO audit
- Reasonably Argued Position Paper relating to a claim prior to lodgement
Why choose Swanson Reed?
- We care about price – Our fees are the most competitive in the market
- We care about risk – We’re one of the most, if not, the most conservative R&D tax providers in the market
- We are here to stay – We’re Australia’s largest specialist R&D tax firm and we have a long-term outlook
Risk Management Policy
We treat client confidentiality and client tax risk seriously:
- We are certified to the ISO31000:2009 Risk Management standard
- All claims prepared by Swanson Reed undergo a six eye review
- All claims undergo a technical review involving an engineer or scientist
- Our tax risk and general risk management policies and processes are independently reviewed each year
Are you eligible for an R&D tax incentive? Find out here